Tuesday 15 September 2020

How to create a favicon for blogger

How to add custom favicon on blogger 

Hai friends welcome back to our blog it’s me Bharath.K.Vinu I am now writing this blog to---------------How to add custom favicon on blogger . OK friends let’s start before moving do not forget to subscribe my YouTube channel and for more updates follow this blog OK friends let’s start.



Friends watch my YouTube video so that you can understand everything clearly 

               

Friends first of all you need to decide that which type of favicon do you need eg: text,icon,picture and lot more then you need to search free favicon generator and choose and of the website and  you can make a favicon at your own idea

.friend’s thanks for watching my YouTube video and reading this blog It’s me Bharath.K.Vinu signing out from BHAS KVJ make it done .If you have any suggestions or dought comment…

                With love                                           Bharath.K.Vinu


No comments: