Tuesday 18 August 2020

Add writing keyboard in your phone

 Add writing keyboard in your phone

Hai friends welcome back to my blog. It’s me Bharath.K.Vinu I am writing this blog to--------How to add writing keyboard in your phone It is very simple and everyone can do this in every phone .ok friends let’s start before moving don’t forgot to subscribe my YouTube channel and for more updates follow this blog ok friends let’s start….

    First off all we need to install an application named Google hand writing input before continuing watch this YouTube video 

YouTube video

Then we have to enable google handwrite in our phone then check it in the space given by them ok friends then our keyboard will be changed to handwriting.
       Thanks for watching my youtube video and reading this blog
              With love 
                                     Bharath.K.Vinu

No comments: