Thursday 20 August 2020

Get 15GB free storage space on your phone

  Get 15GB free storage space on your phone


Hai friends welcome back to my blog. It’s me Bharath.K.Vinu I am now writing this blog to---------------How to get 15 GB free space on your phone .It’s very easy ok friends lets start before moving dint forget to subscribe my YouTube channel and for more updates follow this blog ok Friends let’s start….

Friends for getting 15 GB free storage space we need an application named Google drive it is a Google powered app.  Watch my YouTube video so you can understand clearly. In this app we can store all type of files and share it .For 1 Google account we will get 15GB space.

What we have to do is install Google drive in some phones there will be Google drive as a default application .We can take a look at how to store a file in Google drive. I am now storing a photo for that we have to take photo which we need to store then click on the share button I mean what you do to share photo as usually then choose the save to drive and then you will be redirected to a dashboard like I have shown in the video then click save .now we have to open Google drive and that photo u saved will be shown as waiting for upload then you have to upload it or it will be uploaded when we get connected to a Wi-Fi now  you can delete it from your phone its now simple .friend’s thanks for watching my YouTube video and reading this blog It’s me Bharath.K.Vinu signing out from BHAS KVJ make it done .If you have any suggestions or droughts comment…

                                                                                               With love                                                                                                                                  Bharath.K.Vinu

  Get 15GB free storage space on your phone


Hai friends welcome back to my blog. It’s me Bharath.K.Vinu I am now writing this blog to---------------How to get 15 GB free space on your phone .It’s very easy ok friends lets start before moving dint forget to subscribe my YouTube channel and for more updates follow this blog ok Friends let’s start….

Friends for getting 15 GB free storage space we need an application named Google drive it is a Google powered app.  Watch my YouTube video so you can understand clearly. In this app we can store all type of files and share it .For 1 Google account we will get 15GB space.

What we have to do is install Google drive in some phones there will be Google drive as a default application .We can take a look at how to store a file in Google drive. I am now storing a photo for that we have to take photo which we need to store then click on the share button I mean what you do to share photo as usually then choose the save to drive and then you will be redirected to a dashboard like I have shown in the video then click save .now we have to open Google drive and that photo u saved will be shown as waiting for upload then you have to upload it or it will be uploaded when we get connected to a Wi-Fi now  you can delete it from your phone its now simple .friend’s thanks for watching my YouTube video and reading this blog It’s me Bharath.K.Vinu signing out from BHAS KVJ make it done .If you have any suggestions or droughts comment…

                                                                                               With love                                                                                                                                  Bharath.K.Vinu

No comments: